Participation on all Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CC-ABHI) social media platforms by the general public is encouraged and we look forward to connecting with you. To promote respectful discussion within these forums, we request that all users be courteous and refrain from comments that are offensive, inappropriate, profane, or otherwise objectionable. Information posted or otherwise shared on CC-ABHI’s social media platforms is not a substitute for medical advice.
Information shared online may be publicly accessible. We remind all users to consider the personal information they share. In posting to CC-ABHI’s social media channels, you agree not to:
- Post material deemed threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous or hostile towards an individual or entity.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of CC-ABHI or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that advertises a commercial product; solicits business or membership; or promotes any business, group or organization except those that are officially sponsored by CC-ABHI.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute spam via CC-ABHI’s channels.
- Share the personal health information of any individual.
- Share information that could reasonably identify any other individual without their consent.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification to post or view comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
CC-ABHI reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Review all content and comments before they are posted, and to edit them to preserve readability for other users.
- Ban future posts from people who violate our User Participation Policy.
We also reserve the right to amend the terms of this policy without notice to address issues that may arise.
You agree to give CC-ABHI a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce or edit any content you post on our social media channels. By posting a comment or material of any kind on CC-ABHI’s social media channels, the user hereby agrees to the terms of this User Participation Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions please contact us.